Alteração de moeda
Custo de vida mensal básico
Alugue um apartamento compartilhado278
Participação de utilitários62
assinatura de internet12
Custo de estilo de vida de amostra
Combinado de comida rápida5
Bilhete de cinema5
Pint de cerveja local2
Estude em Polónia
- C type visa – a short-term Schengen visa.
- D type visa – a long-term national visa issued for up to one year.
Que tipo de visto você precisa?
Nome do visto
C type visa; D type visa
Preço e moeda
The application fee for a student visa to Poland is around $160. The fees are subject to change.
Quem pode solicitar o visto?
Students from European Union countries do not need a visa to study in Poland. However, when you have arrived in Poland, you do need to apply for a temporary study visa at the local Voivod’s office.
Students from outside the European Union typically need to apply for a student visa before entering Poland. There are, however, a number of countries that are free of this requirement. You can check if your country is on the list here: http://www.msz.gov.pl
Onde você pode fazer a aplicação?
Polish embassy or consulate
You should apply for a student visa at the Polish embassy or consulate in your current country of residence.
Como fazer a aplicação?
Once you get admission to your selected university they will send you proper documents that you will use to get your student visa. You should apply for a student visa at your nearest Polish embassy or consulate. These are the documents you may typically be asked to provide:
- A signed and complete filled Visa Application of Poland for students.
- Passport that must be valid for at least three months after you plan to leave Poland.
- Photocopy of National ID card.
- Official letter from the university or college in Poland where you plan to study.
- A brief CV or resume.
- All your previous certificates and diplomas.
- Proof that you have proficiency in the language in which you wish to study.
- Proof that you are financially strong enough to bear your educational and living expenses in Poland.
- Health insurance certificate that is accepted in Europe.
- Two passport-sized photos.
- Pay the Visa Application Fee
- Proof of Accommodation in Poland.
All students have to legalize their stay in Poland by applying for a temporary residence permit. This has to be done a short time after arrival in Poland. Universities will help you with the application procedures. A temporary residence permit entitles you to stay and work in Poland.
Quando você deve aplicar?
It can typically take around 15 days to process your student visa application. However, the processing times vary depending on the country and the type of visa you are applying for. Make sure to apply as soon as possible.
The length of the student visa depends on the length of your course.
Tempo de processamento
Oportunidades de trabalho
International students have the right to work while studying in Poland as long as they are enrolled in an educational Institution. 20 hours of work are permitted during studies, as well as 3 months of full-time work during holidays. Full time work is permitted for Residence Card holders.
Horas por semana
Por que você precisa desse tipo de visto?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- University Of Warsaw, Faculty of Psychology
- Cracow University of Economics
- Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences
- Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw
- University of Applied Sciences in Wałcz
- Institute of Computer Science - Polish Academy of Sciences (IPI PAN)
- University of Wroclaw - Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics
- Center for International Legal Studies
- Warsaw Film School
- Kozminski University