Alteração de moeda
Custo de vida mensal básico
Alugue um apartamento compartilhado222
Participação de utilitários62
assinatura de internet32
Custo de estilo de vida de amostra
Combinado de comida rápida7
Bilhete de cinema8
Pint de cerveja local4
Estude em Grécia
Que tipo de visto você precisa?
Nome do visto
Student Visa (National visa – type D)
Preço e moeda
The student visa fee depends on the country and can be around 150 EUR. The price may be subject to change.
Quem pode solicitar o visto?
Citizens of the EU/EEA do not need a visa to study in Greece. However, if you come from a non-EU country, you need to obtain a student visa. A list of countries requiring or not requiring a visa can be found here: https://www.mfa.gr/en/visas/visas-for-foreigners-traveling-to-greece/countries-requiring-or-not-requiring-visa.html
Onde você pode fazer a aplicação?
You must apply for your student visa through the Greek consulate that has jurisdiction over your permanent state of residence. Most consulates require you to submit your application in person.
Local na rede Internet:https://www.mfa.gr/en/appendix/greece-bilateral-relations/a.html
Como fazer a aplicação?
Normally, you will need the following documents:
- Application form for a visa for a long stay in Greece fully filled in and signed
- One recent passport-sized, color photograph
- Passport that should:
• be of validity exceeding by three months the ending date of the visa length
• have at least two blank pages
• have been issued within the previous ten years
- Criminal Record Certificate, recent and duly attested
- Medical fitness certificate
- Travel medical insurance
Additional documents required:
- Registration letter and fee payment\
- Certificate by the Ministry of Education that the educational institution holds a valid license and is registered in the relevant records
- Proof of adequate knowledge of the English language
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses, cost of study and repatriation (including eventual scholarship)
Within 40 days after your arrival in Greece, you should apply for a residence permit with the Migration Department. The following documents are normally required:
- Application Form for a Residence Permit
- Medical Insurance Certificate, issued by a Greek medical insurance company
- Medical certificate, issued by a Greek public hospital (CXR, Mantoux test)
- Receipt of the Residence Permit Fee payment (payment is made at the City Hall)
- Photocopy of passport
- Student’s registration letter confirming that the student is registered with Mediterranean College
- Bank statement confirming that the student has a sufficient amount of money in the bank account to cover the living expenses
Quando você deve aplicar?
You should make your application 8-12 weeks prior to your planned arrival to Greece.
The length of your student visa depends on the length of your study program. The renewal of the residence permit is annual.
Tempo de processamento
Oportunidades de trabalho
If you are from the EU/EEA, you are allowed to work.
If you are from outside the EU/EEA, you can apply for a permit that allows you to do some part-time work while you study, to support yourself financially. When you’ve finished with your studies, however, this part-time work permit cannot be converted to the regular one, even if you find an employer to hire you full time. You would still need to apply separately for a work visa.
Horas por semana
Por que você precisa desse tipo de visto?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- University of Peloponnese - International Olympic Academy in Greece
- Technical University of Crete
- Olympus Aviation Academy
- DEI College
- University of Poitiers
- Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology
- Mediterranean College, Athens
- Unicaf University (MW)
- Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
- ICBS Business College